Zirconia and PermaCem 2.0
- Outstandingly strong adhesive to zirconia, silicate and oxide ceramics
- Secure adhesion to metals and composites, too
- Time-saving application
- Extraordinary flow under pressure
- Easiest excess removal
NO COMPROMISE CERAMIC LUTING.
Today’s all-ceramic restorations provide the esthetic appeal and safety that patients increasingly expect.
However, reliable and clean cementation has been based on compromises between adhesion and
esthetics for quite some time.
The new generation of self-adhesive luting cement.
DMG now presents PermaCem 2.0 – the new generation of self-adhesive luting composite.
The recently developed adhesive monomer formula provides superior natural adhesive strength
of PermaCem 2.0 with zirconia. Outstanding adhesion on zircon ceramics will give you a sense of
security and confidence.
The special Flow 2.0 formula also provides for easy handling and incredibly
simple excess removal.
Various Indications – one Cement
Convenient to work with
- Practical working times for a convenient course of treatment
- Reduction in operational steps
- Quick application with multiple-step operations/restorations
- Avoidance of cementation errors
(including mixing time)
Removal of excess
(without light curing)
|1–2 s||Pre-light curing time to make removal of excess more feasible (optional)|
Max. intraoral curing time
(including mixing time)
|min. 20 s||Light curing time (optional)|
REPLACING CONVENTIONAL LUTING CEMENTS.
Now you can cement ceramic restorations with confidence, as self-adhesive luting composites
such as PermaCem 2.0 do not require separate etching or bondingsteps and therefore
reduce postoperative sensitivity.
Superior Compressive Strength
- Reliability at 249 MPa*
- Dependable, long-term restoration adhesion
- Assured identification of marginal gap quality and clinical diagnosis
- Reliable monitoring, even of post-endodontic restorations
Good Shade Stability
- Shade fastness verified to comply with ISO 4049:2009
- Long-lasting esthetic ceramic restorations
*Internal measurements DMG , Hamburg 2011
THE FUTURE IS THIS EASY.
|3||Smartmix Syringes à 9 g|
|15||Smartmix-Tips Endo M|
|Color Transparent||REF 213382|
|Color A2 Universal||REF 213380|
|Color A3 Opak||REF 213381|
|20||Smartmix-Tips Endo M||REF 213373|
|1||Smartmix Syringe à 9 g|
|5||Smartmix-Tips Endo M|
|Color Transparent||REF 213368|
|Color A2 Universal||REF 213366|
|Color A3 Opak||REF 213367|
PermaCem 2.0Material Safety Data Sheet
PermaCem 2.0Instructions for use